The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks typically do not hold open tryouts for the spots on the team.
Players interested in being considered for a spot on the team must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Played NCAA or NAIA college baseball within the past 2 years or professional baseball within the past 4 years
- Completed all college eligibility
- Meet team fitness standards and be able to pass a medical and orthopedic physical from RedHawks authorized doctors
- Be available from May 1 through the end of the season (early to mid-September)
- Be legally admissible to Canada and in possession of or eligible to apply for a Passport from your country of citizenship
If you meet these requirements and wish to be considered for a spot on the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks, please mail, email or fax your baseball resume to:
Attn: Josh Buchholz, VP/GM
1515 15th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102
Email Or FAX: 701-297-9247
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE