2015 Season Tickets $375
Just a $50 deposit gets your favorite seat for the 2015 season! Season Tickets include a reserved ticket to all 50 regular season home games; which means a full summer of fun for your family, customers, clients, or employees. The RedHawks have the greatest Season Ticket value in the American Association and our Season Ticket Holder Family is one of the largest in independent baseball.
Benefits of being a part of RedHawks Season Ticket Holder Family include:
- Tickets to all 50 regular season home games
- Complimentary tickets to all home exhibition games
- Private Season Ticket Holder entrance
- Team Store and Concessions Discounts
- Season Ticket Exchange Program—No Season Ticket Goes Unused! See below for details
- $20 in Concession Bucks per seat (if paid in full prior to March 15, 2015)
Renew 2014 Season Tickets
For more information contact
Director of Ticket Operations
Season Ticket Exchange Details:
- Future game Season Tickets can be exchanged for other reserved tickets (based on availability) if done at least 24 hours in advance of the game being exchanged.
- Season Tickets for past games that were not used can be exchanged for General Admission tickets to other games that season.
- After a Season Ticket is exchanged it no longer has the ticket exchange value. Easy to remember hint: once it no longer says "Season Ticket Holder" across the top of the ticket, it no longer is exchangeable.
- All exchanges must be done in person at the Ticket Office (cannot be done online or over the phone)
- Unused Season Tickets can be upgraded from General Admission to Reserved Tickets for $5.00 per ticket.
- Season Ticket Exchange applies to the regular season only
- Season Ticket Exchange applies to the year of the Season Ticket only (unused tickets from previous years are not exchangeable)
- Season Ticket Exchange does not apply to tickets that are not Season Tickets